By means of unique local innovation and research, we have developed Infrared dryers which offer the following features
- Repeatable performance
- Prevents hang-ups and blockages
- No heating up and cooling down periods
- Efficient performance and easy operation
- Maintenance friendly – no specialized skills required
- Security facilities available for diamond gravel dryers
- Electrical control gear complies to international standards
- Digital vibration testing and monitoring of vibrating feeders
- Fully automatic cooling to maintain pre-determined exit temperature
- Energy efficient – can adapt instantly to varying flow and water content
- Thermal finite element analyzes (FEA) done on equipment
If your current dryer has any of the following problems, consider our non-contact infrared dryers, which have been thoroughly proven in both marine and land based applications.
Breaking of particles
Hang-ups and blockages
No control over exit temperature
Inefficient energy application
Not adaptable to varying conditions
IRON ORE DRYER
Iron ore dryercomplete with bin, electromagnetic feeder and platform. Installed in Northern Cape – South Africa.
Diamond concentrate dryer
Feed bin, Electromagnetic feeder, De-watering feeder, Infrared dryer, gravel cooling cassette. Installed in Severalmaz – Russia.
Airknife assisted de-watering feeder dryer
Airknife assisted de-watering feeder complete with dryer and sizing to 3 fractions. Installed in Lesotho
DE-WATERING, WEIGHING, DRYING
De-watering feeders, weigh feeders and Infrared dryers installed at Catoca diamond mine – Angola.